Captain Dana Banks is the owner of Key Largo Charter Boat â€“ the War Bird.
The War Bird is a 38ft Topaz fishing boat with a Flying Bridge that was designed with a comfortable cabin includingÂ A/C, full couch, music, dinette, galley and full head accommodations.
A chartered reef fishing trip is well worth it, because all you have to do is show up and bring your own lunch.Â Everything else is included.Â Â The boat is ready to go when you arrive and includes all the fishing tackle, bait, and gear.
The Captain and mate are experienced fishing guides who know where to find the fish and how to hook them.Â With full electronics, the boat is well equipped to find fish.
The boatâ€™s cabin is air conditioned and comfortable.
We are located in the northern end of Key Largo, Florida â€“ an hour from Miami and two hours north of Key West.
Captain Banks charters:
- Florida Keys Deep Sea fishing
- Key Largo Reef fishing
- Florida Keys Wreck Fishing
- Gulf side fishing trips
- Sightseeing Cruises
When you are ready to book your Key Largo Boat Charter â€“ we will need the following:
- The number of persons in your party
- Your preferred date
- Type of fishing preference or sightseeing trip
Captain Dana Banks offers a wide variety of Chartered Fishing Trips:
- 1/2 Day (4 Hours) -Â everything included , you bring your drinks and any snacks
- 3/4 Day (5.5+ Hours)
- Full Day (8+ Hours)Â â€“ a complete full day of fun
- We also offer custom packages â€“ just tell us what you are interested in
The War Bird Sportfishing Charter is Located in north Key Largo, at Orvis Outfitters on North Key Largo.
Contact us today to book your fishing trip with Captain Dana Banks.
You may call (305) 394-7420 or use our online form – http://www.warbirdsportfishing.com/