- Our photo adventure takes place in the Lofoten Islands – a beautiful archipelago
- There are multiple daily flights from Oslo to the Leknes Airport (LKN).
- We will be staying in a series of fully renovated Rorbuer cabins that come equipped with not only private bathrooms in each room (with heated floors) and a living room area and full kitchen – we will make our own meals each night.
- Northern lights at night.
- Exploring a series of incredible fjords.
- Beautiful beaches, inlets & lakes.
- Dramatic mountains, open sea and sheltered bays
- We will also spend time photographing a number of the gorgeous red and yellow cabins that line the fjords
Trip Dates – February 18th – 25th, 2023
Tuition Costs – $3950
Group Size – 8-12
Difficulty Level – Easy/Moderate
For more information and to register, visit: